What should I bring to a sleep test?
Posted by admin
When taking your sleep test at a clinic or center, you will also be given a list of things to bring with you. The list will often include:
- Two-piece loose fitting clothing. A top, bottoms, and underwear.
- Toiletries, such as toothpaste, toothbrush, sanitary garments etc.
- Water/beverage/snacks if you would like (Non-caffeinated) and lunch for next day.
- Regular medications and a list of these medications.
- Partial plates, dentures, night guards or other oral appliances prescribed.
- You may also be allowed to bring a book, house coat or slippers if you desire.
- For those with diabetes, you may be asked to bring your glucometer, test strips, and a snack or juice.
- If you use oxygen you will be asked to bring it with you to ensure you have enough oxygen to travel to and from the facility.
- If you are prescribed CPAP/BiPAP you will be asked to bring your machine, mask, and headgear.